Monday, March 18, 2013

DIY T.V. Production

Wowza! I have new appreciation for people who make T.V. When you watch a program and at the end see the lists of people responsible for it, do you go get a soda? I do, but I  won't any more. I want to give props to those hearty individuals who make a show happen. We have been toying with making T.V. but until this last weekend I never realized how difficult that is. There are so many things to do and we haven't even started the editing part. The show is going to be called "A steakhouse dinner at home" showing us making different parts of the menu in separate segments. We had a lot of fun, worry and exasperation. So far it is coming together slowly. I will let you know when it is finished. Enjoy some still photos of our adventure.
Cocktails for our Steakhouse Dinner at Home

Salad for our Steakhouse Dinner at Home

3 comments:

Zoomie said...

Now, that's fun! You'll have to put it up on YouTube when it's finished so we can all enjoy.

Chilebrown said...

I have the popcorn on standby.

Greg said...

Zoomie- Fun mixed with fear ;) Supposedly when the Public Access gets the equipment running there will be a link to watch on line.

Chilebrown- Funny you should mention popcorn. Avril got a new red air popper. We made popcorn with olive oil and Parmesan.Yums! I will send some over when the program is ready.