Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pizza Weekend


We spent most of the weekend on projects. The largest of which was interior house painting. The older I get the harder the job becomes. Up and down ladders and reaching up to paint makes this old body tired and sore. Eating and blogging took a back seat to labor. We did manage to prepare a pizza from our frozen par-baked crust. Sofia Pizza based on the pizza we had at Coppola Winery Rustic Restaurant on our last visit. Mozzarella baked on the crust and topped with prosciutto, arugula and Parmesan cheese.
Photobucket 

3 comments:

Zoomie said...

I hate painting so much! My heart goes out to you. At least you had delicious pizza as compensation.

Chilebrown said...

Looks like a great pizza. I can relate on the painting. A two and half day paint job on the front porch has been streched to two weeks.

Greg said...

Zoomie and Chilebrown- Thanks for stopping by. This painting project seems to grow daily. I have been neglect in my blogging.