Thursday, September 08, 2011

G's Video Thursday 4 - Two For One

 In the sense of shameless self promotion, this self produced video shows even a chubby cheese-ball blogger like me can get over eight thousand views.  I received a note from Weber asking if they could use my video to encourage others to do parodies of the commercial. Of course! Next year I volunteer to be in the real commercial. I work cheap and am a great griller! ;) P.S. That video was thirty five pounds more of me to love. Ready for my Hollywood moment!

The second video is the full version of the Open Sky's "You Light Me Up" the commercial's music. It is available to download for free here at Weber.com.






6 comments:

Chilebrown said...

Man you have moves and a whole lot more energy than me.

Greg said...

Chilebrown- Thanks! It was fun.

Zoomie said...

Loved it so much I went online to see the original ad - you are ready for prime time!

Greg said...

Zoomie- Thanks ;)! Just having fun while waiting for my moment of fame.T.V. commercials pay bank.

cookiecrumb said...

That's some good dancing.

Greg said...

cookiecrumb- I was born to dance!! ;)