Friday, September 22, 2006

I'll be Back!

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We took a little vacation time. Soon I'll strap on the old feedbag and blog with renewed vigor. Just bought a new wok so maybe we will try out a few stir fries or whatever strikes the fancy.

I haven't been starving on our yearly trip to see family in Reno. We stayed at the Silver Legacy in the down time between the air races and street vibrations. Cheap rooms and plentiful food all around. We managed to help finance our trip with a few well placed football bets at the sports book. My wife has a great intuition for football. We bought newspapers on Wednesday, she reads the sports page and I read the Food Section, go figure. In the words of our Governator "I'll be back!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: