Monday, May 09, 2005

They're Baaa...k!

Back by popular demand! Matsuyama, 939 Front Street, Novato Ca. is the reincarnation of a restaurant that was housed in the San Marin Plaza. The space was taken over by Tuesday Morning and I have been in mourning since then. I celebrated the return by ordering the same combo I always ate before, beef teriyaki and shrimp tempura. $10.95 dinner $6.50 lunch. Dinner comes with soup, salad, and rice. Lunch has salad and rice. I hate to admit to being so boring. The menu has all kinds choices. Sushi, sashimi, udon and ramen to name a few. I just like what I like. Prices top out at $12.95. The new location is a little more cramped for seating but the food is good, cheap, and plentiful. We went on a Friday night and the place was jamming. The servers were a little overwhelmed but the food came out quickly and hot. It was like seeing an old friend. Welcome back.