Monday, November 19, 2018

Bagel Me Not

Gosh knows I love a good everything bagel! They have been the staple of my weekend morning breakfast for years. In the spirit of good health I've switched things up a bit lately. The bagels I desire weigh in at 300 calories before adding toppings. By using a healthier bread (Trader Joe's California Style Sprouted Wheat) the calorie count starts at 90. The breakfast below features whipped cream cheese, tomatoes, capers, lox and everything bagel seasoning. It comes in under 200 calories total if I use restraint on the cream cheese. The globs of cream cheese I shovel in my pie hole after sandwich making do count! You can add lots of vegetables like cucumber. onion, zucchini and spinach without bumping up the calories. Don't stack it too high or the veg might abandon ship before hitting the mouth.
breakfast sandwich

4 comments:

Jayden said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks

Patricia Carter said...

A simple yet very colorful toast. Its lovely.
Tickets Depot 24/7
Tickets

Ash Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ash Green said...

Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
Besttoolsbrand

Thanks