Saturday, March 31, 2007

Under construction

My bad. I realized that I have been negligent to my blog. Even more negligent to other bloggers I regularly read. What's up with that? A number of things contributed to this sad situation. I started a diet (read long term life style change...yada..yada) with some short term success. My wife and daughter have joined me on this diet and we all went to an online site called Sparkpeople. You plug in your numbers and goals and it gives you recommendations for menus and such, it's pretty cool. Takes a bit of time to maintain, but the results are worth the effort. The second part of my lifestyle change is a kitchen remodel. It consumes an unbelievable amount time. Choosing all the components and colors, coordinating schedules and just getting rid of old junk so we can put new junk in place is a chore. Made a molehill into a mountain is what we did.
We still have a lot of hard work ahead on both fronts. I have to look forward to the end result. The kitchen and I will be beautiful in the end. Hey don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
these lovely colors will star in our remodel

1 comment:

Deborah Dowd said...

Your countertop looks beautiful- from someone who constructed a kitchen as part of an addition- if you can get done before you run out of money or patience, you will have won a great victory!